College of innovation & Technology dean search
How to Apply
This is a UM-Flint internal search. Candidates must be a tenured full professor in a STEM discipline at UM-Flint and meet the required qualifications listed below for consideration. All applications and nominations will be held in the strictest confidence. The Search Advisory Committee will begin reviewing candidates immediately after the minimum posting period ending on October 1, 2020.
Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae, a statement summarizing the applicant’s leadership experience and a vision for the startup of the new College. To apply, applicants must send their materials electronically through Interfolio.
CIT Dean Search Advisory Committee
- Stephen Turner, Associate Provost and Dean of Graduate Programs who will serve as the chair.
- Mark Allison, Associate Chair, Department of Computer Science and Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Mihai Burzo, Associate Professor of Engineering
- Benjamin Gaydos, Chair, Department of Art and Art History and Associate Professor of Communication and Visual Arts
- Jessica Kelts, Associate Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Chair, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Weiqi Li, Associate Professor of Management Information Systems
- Michelle Sahli, Assistant Professor of Public Health and Health Sciences
All members of the campus community are invited to share their thoughts with the CIT Dean Search Advisory Committee. Fill out this form with your ideas and recommendations for the Committee to consider as they conduct their work. Thank you.