COVID-19 Testing at UM-Flint
Individuals who have received an approved religious or medical exemption, or a postponement, must participate in weekly COVID-19 testing to remain in compliance with the UM COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate.
To support the ongoing COVID-19 health mitigation measures in place at UM-Flint, on-campus COVID-19 testing is being offered weekly the following days and times:
|WINTER 2022 TESTING: January 4 – April 27, 2022|
|Tuesday, January 4: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Recreation Center|
|Mondays: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Recreation Center|
|Wednesdays: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Recreation Center|
In order to successfully sign up and complete the required weekly testing, you must register for a testing appointment by following these directions:
- Complete COVID testing registration by visiting michmed.org/mlabscovid19. Please have your driver’s license/state ID and your medical insurance card available.
- Contact Michigan Medicine Laboratories at (734) 539-5111 to schedule an appointment for your collection. The scheduling line is staffed Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- NOTE – You are able to sign up and reserve a weekly testing day/time for the entire semester. Just let the representative of M-Labs know what your repeating testing day/time will be when you call them.
- Results will be available within 48 hours of collection in your MyUofMHealth account.
- Important: New users will receive an email to set up your MyUofMHealth account once you have scheduled your appointment. Please follow the instructions provided to set up your account ASAP.
- Individuals that already have a MyUofMHealth account will receive an email notification when results are available in your account.
- If you know your MRN and need to recover your username and/or password please access the “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” links on a web browser (MyUofMHealth.org) or the MyUofMHealthmobile app.
- If you need help accessing your MyUofMHealth account, please contact the Patient Portal Help Desk at (734) 615-0872, option 1 from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday through Friday or 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday.
- If you need further help accessing your results, please call Michigan Medicine Laboratories Customer Service at (800) 862-7284.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, you will receive a phone call notification.
- If you are positive or if at any time you experience symptoms or are exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual – STAY HOME, DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS and complete the appropriate online COVID-19 report form available on the UM-Flint COVID-19 website.
Individuals who cannot travel to campus during the on-campus testing time frame can request to complete a COVID-19 test in their local community. Please complete this form indicating why you cannot attend the on-campus testing clinics. If approved, you will be required to submit your weekly test results here to remain in compliance with the policy. Please note that if you are seeking to meet your weekly testing requirement utilizing an off-campus testing location, you will be responsible for any and all costs associated with that testing as well as assuring that results are submitted correctly, in a timely manner to meet the weekly compliance requirements.
If you need assistance with testing options in your local community please contact us at (810) 766-6763.