Helping Faculty & Staff During the COVID-19 Pandemic
University of Michigan-Flint faculty and staff are helping students and each other through this challenging time. In an effort to provide support and assistance to all employees, there are a collection of services and options to help with everything from remote work, to holding virtual meetings, to seeking work/life balance from University Human Resource.
- Academic Continuity
- Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Course Integration
- Free Adobe Creative Cloud
- New Semester Checklist
- Research & Scholarship Activities
- Google Meet
- Safe Computing: Secure your Videoconferencing Instructions
- Videoconferencing Tool Comparison
- Zoom Video Conferencing
Departments wishing to post additional COVID-19 health mitigation signage in their office, at their office entrance, or perhaps use for special events or activities, can utilize the following link to UM-Flint COVID-19 signage and print from their own printer.