Meal Plans and Maize Money

The University of Michigan-Flint offers a variety of meal plans for faculty, staff, and students.  First Street Residence Hall residents are required to have a meal plan for fall and winter semesters, this meal plan is called a Residential Meal Plan.  Faculty, staff, commuter students and residents at Riverfront Housing have the option of purchasing Maize Money.  Whether you live on campus, near campus or commute to campus, there is an option that works right for you!