Becoming a teacher requires the knowledge, skills, and dispositions necessary to work with children and adults alike, across a wide variety of ages and contexts.
The University of Michigan-Flint’s Department of Education- Undergraduate Education Programs have established three core concepts in developing the professional dispositions of preservice educators: (1) Professional Commitment and Responsibility; (2) Professional Relationships; and (3) Critical Thinking and Reflective Practice.
The following documents and resources are intended to support your development of your professional dispositions.
- Professional Dispositions Violation Form-Fill for Faculty/Staff
- Professional Dispositions Assessment Form-Fill for Faculty/Staff
- Professional Dispositions Assessment PDF
- Professional Dispositions Violation Form PDF
- Professional Dispositions Student Acknowledgement PDF