Centered on Your Success!
The Center for Educator Preparation (CEP) aims to support future and current educators in any way that we can. We proudly offer education students at the University of Michigan-Flint a variety of useful resources, services, and access to state-of-the-art technology. We bring together all of the services the university has to offer into one place, and we're commited to working closely with P-12 partners to build a roadmap for success for every student. We're here for you!
We support all education programs at the University of Michigan-Flint:
- Elementary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Secondary TCP programs
- Secondary MAC program
- Master of Arts Programs (MA) in Early Childhood, Educational Technology, Literacy Education, and Special Education
- Masters of Public Administration (MPA): Education Leadership
- Education Specialist (Ed.S): Curriculum and Instruction or Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
What Does The C E P Offer?
- Academic support
- Math tutor
- Initial & Renewal of Certification services
- MTTC & SAT support, test guides & workshops
- Professional development
- Research opportunities & support
- Faculty & student collaborative space
- State-of-the-art technology
- Meeting space
- Access to community resources
- Field experience support & guidance