Engineering (EGR) information
All requirements of any Engineering program, including the Engineering General Program (BSE) and the Mechanical Engineering Program (BSE)
All requirements of the University Honors Program including:
- HON 156 - Great Books II (5)
- HON 251 - Great Ideas I (3)
- HON 252 - Great Ideas II: The Impact of Technology on Society, An Historical Perspective (3)
- HON 393 - Independent Study and Research Methods (1-3).
- HON 498 - Senior Honors Seminar (3)
- EGR 494 - Off Campus Study Preparation (1-3).
- HON 494 - Off-Campus Study Preparation (1-3).
Optional, one from:
- EGR 495 - Honors Thesis I (4).
- HON 495 - Honors Thesis I (Off-Campus Study) (4). (Optional)
- EGR 496 - Honors Thesis II (4).
- HON 496 - Honors Thesis II (Senior Honors Project) (4).
Prospective Honors Program students are urged to acquaint themselves as early as possible with the requirements stated below as well as with the particular procedure for acceptance into the Computer Science, Engineering Science and Physics Department’s Honors Program. See the departmental honors advisor or the Honors Program Director for this information.
Minimum Credits for the Degree: 128 credits