Events are added throughout the semester. Please check back frequently.
Staff Open House
* Please understand that the following event is for university staff only, thank you.
If you're looking into a graduate degree, please consider attending our Graduate Programs Open House specifically for staff. Discuss the program(s) with faculty, enjoy lunch, and learn about tuition prepayment through HR.
Date: Wednesday, June 20
Time: 11:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Location: Graduate Programs Office, 251 Thompson Library (room change from Michigan Room D)
- $55 application fee is waived just for attending
Programs in Attendance :
- MS in Accounting
- MA in Applied Communication
- MA in Arts Administration
- MBA - Business Administration
- Business Certificates
- MS in Computer Science & Info Systems
- Ed.D. - Education
- Ed.S. - Education Specialist
- MA in English Language & Literature
- MS in Leadership & Organizational Dynamics
- MA in Liberal Studies
- MPA - Public Administration
- MPH - Public Health
- MA in Social Sciences