What Sets UM-Flint's Educational Administration (MPA) Program Apart?
- UM-Flint’s WebPlus Online/Weekend Program in Educational Administration provides you an ideal path to an advanced degree, with a unique blend of face-to-face interaction and convenient online coursework. Classes meet on campus the second Saturday of each month.
- Whether you seek advancement as an educator, administrator, or a school principal, this high-quality program equips you with the tools and concepts necessary for successful administration and an informed perspective on the range of situations confronting K-12 education.
- The online/weekend format provides you flexibility and convenience.
- A clinical experience is organized in your current school setting.
- The Educational Administration program is a two-year, part-time program (39 credits).
- The cohort structure of the Educational Administration program allows you to progress through the two-year program with the same group of 20-30 students, providing you the opportunity to build lasting personal and professional relationships.
- Graduates of this program are awarded a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of Michigan’s nationally recognized Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies.
- The MPA in Educational Administration is approved by the Michigan Department of Education for Principal Preparation.
- Upon graduation from the program, students are eligible to apply for the mandatory School Administrator Certificate.