How We Select Applicants
When we select applicants, we take into consideration the following factors:
- Grade point average, ACT scores, and rank in graduating class
- Seriousness of curriculum and courses in high school
- Seriousness of purpose, self-motivation and wide range of interests as revealed by personal statement or essay
- You will be notified by the honors program of the final decision regarding your application
- If you are accepted, please register for one of the first five Freshman Orientation dates.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
We admit a small number of students each year into the Junior/Senior Transfer Program on a competitive basis.
Eligible students include:
- UM-Flint sophomores
- Transfer students from other colleges and universities
In order to apply for the Junior/Senior Program, you will need the following: