HR Forms

Need a Form? You've come to the right place. 

Human Resources Administrative Forms managed by Human Resources Records Management 

Below you will find forms managed by Flint HR.


Change or Update Personnel Information:

Address/Personal Change Form - Used when changing information such as last name, address, etc

Frequently Used Resources:

Frequently Used Resources List - Contains many of the frequently used links for the University of Michigan

University Property Form 

Tech Tools

Flint Tech Tools Procedures

Flint Tech Tools Verification Statement

Deduction  Authorization Form

Posting and Reclassification Paperwork:

Posting Paperwork - Posting information for departments on how to post faculty and staff positions.

Reclassification Paperwork - For changing a current employee's position or salary.  


Name Tags:

NameTag Request Form - On-line request form for UM-Flint Name tag requests.

Processing HR or Payroll:

I-9 Form - Resources for I-9 processing

HRRIS Forms On-line - Archive of many HR and employment forms.

Payroll Forms On-line - Archive of many Payroll forms.

Temporary Appointment Change Form - Form to be used to request change from work-study time reporter to temp time reporter.

PeoplePay Forms - The PeoplePay Wizard tool will guide you to the appropriate form to complete.  Answer the questions on the wizard tool and the correct form, with routing procedures, will be displayed.