Advanced Credit Opportunities

The University of Michigan- Flint grants advanced credit for the completion of college level course work while in high school.
You may be eligible for advanced credit based upon:

  • College credits completed during high school
  • International Baccalaureate examinations (higher level only)
  • GCE Advanced-Level examinations
  • Advanced Placement (AP) examinations
  • Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)

Credit you receive may be awarded towards, general education requirement, major requirements and/or elective credits.

Students seeking credit must send official or certified copies of the documentation to the University of Michigan- Flint.