This page offers information about completed and ongoing ITS projects. For more information about the projects, Please contact the ITS Project Manager, Erik Taipalus.
SupportPal to TeamDynamix Migration
ITS has begun working on a project to move from our current SupportPal ticketing system to a new system called TeamDynamix. The new system is quite a bit more robust than SupportPal and will have increased automation and reporting tools. This system will also increase our ease of communication with the Ann Arbor Campus as they use the same system. The move to TeamDynamix will help unify UM campuses by moving toward one system that everyone can use.
The University of Michigan is currently migrating cloud based storage from Box to Dropbox. Shared account migrations are underway with individual account migrations starting soon.
- Technology aspects of the project will be complete by September 1st, 2021.
- The expansion for our STEM programs centers around distance learning, state of the art lab resources, and collaboration.
- The university is currently migrating from the Blackboard LMS to Canvas.
- ITS is working to integrate this product with our ERP system (Ellucian Banner)
- Instructors may opt-in beginning on 7/2021 by contacting ODE
- As part of the campus strategic plan, implementation of the TargetX CRM is underway.
- The project team is currently focused on TargetX Recruitment.
- We are currently 7 months into the 15-month project timeline.
- UM-Flint ITS Transitioned the campus from Microsoft Exchange/Outlook email, calendar, and network storage services to Google Services.
- The transition followed the lead of the Ann Arbor and Dearborn campuses, where this effort has been proven successful.
- Development was completed in-house by the Web Developers from the ITS Software Development Team for the Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Management.
- The application is currently targeted at potential first-year domestic students.
UM-Flint ITS is now offering an in-house developed Events Management System for campus use.
- UM-Flint ITS in collaboration with Marketing & Digital Strategies is proud to announce the new WordPress based UM-Flint Social Media Portal.
- The Portal offers a one stop location for all social media aspects related to the University of Michigan-Flint.