Accessibility and Ergonomics
Individual software consultations, group & departmental trainings are available for faculty and staff (including student workers) on all university-supported software.
Please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (810) 762-3123 and place an ITS Training ticket for your training needs.
Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word). Students, faculty, and staff who are having a specific problem while using one of the Microsoft Office software packages may call the ITS Helpdesk at (810) 762-3123 opt. 1 for assistance.
CLASSROOM PRESENTATION EQUIPMENT
In order to enhance our students' learning experience, ITS would like to invite faculty and staff to schedule a visit to any of the mediated classrooms for a hands-on demonstration of the Crestron MediaManager and Smart Cart presentation equipment that is available for classroom use.
Additional ITS resources are available for faculty and staff (including student workers):
- ITS QUICKNOTES
The Quicknotes are an easy and fast way to learn campus-related technology. For a complete listing of Quicknotes, please visit https://support.umflint.edu/its.
- LinkedIn Learning
In addition to the recently announced ITS Training Site for your software training needs, ITS is happy to announce that LinkedIn Learning is available to all faculty & staff. This is an online learning company offering thousands of video courses in software, creative and business skills.
Instructions To Set Up Your Account:
- Go to https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
- Click "Sign In"
- Enter your University email address
- Log in through your organization or school and enter www.umich.edu (Single Sign-On)
- Authenticate using your credentials at the weblogin screen.
- Verify your information and click confirm
- 1st time user click No, I’ve never had an account
- Verify your name and enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)