Parking Permits


Student vehicle registration must be completed online at  ITS distributes parking permits and/or validation stickers to students registered for classes in conjunction with the Mcard distribution at the beginning of the semester at designated locations in the University Pavilion and the William S. White building.  

Validation stickers are valid for an entire academic year.  For example, if you obtain a Fall 2018 sticker it will be good until the Fall 2019 semester starts.

New Students (registered for classes): First register your vehicle by going to and click 'Parking' on the menu.  Once your vehicle is registered you will be able to visit one of the distribution centers at the beginning of the semester or the ITS Helpdesk to pick up your parking permit.

Temporary Student Workers (not registered for the current semester): Parking permits for temporary appointments are available at the DPS administrative office. Parking permit form for Temporary Workers

Students can also obtain their parking permit during the remaining portion of the semester at the Mcard stations in the open computing labs at 206 MSB and 3174 WSW.