Ensure that you are set up and ready to use UM-Flint VPN resources.
Faculty and staff can connect to their university-owned, Windows computers from home by using the Remote Desktop feature.
Remote Teaching Equipment
Suggested equipment and for teaching remotely. (For questions contact ITS-Classroom Services)
- Document Camera
- Web Cameras
- Lecture Annotation
Online meetings and collaboration.
Additional Videoconferencing Resources
- Videoconferencing Tool Comparison
- Securing your Videoconference (BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Meet, and Zoom)
All Google services are available anywhere.
For assistance with online learning and Blackboard.
File Storage and Sharing
Access H drive, U-M Box, Google Drive, or share files using Filelocker.
Banner is available from anywhere.
Most student resources are available from off-campus.
- Blackboard - https://bb.umflint.edu
- Student Information System - https://sis.umflint.edu
- My UM-Flint - https://my.umflint.edu
- Library Resources - https://libguides.umflint.edu/library
- LabAnywhere - https://labanywhere.umflint.edu
The Emergency Alert System is a system set up by the university to inform the campus community of immediate dangers, emergencies on campus, and closures due to weather or power outages.
- Students - https://support.umflint.edu/its/article/configuring-the-emergency-alert-...
- Faculty & Staff - https://csprod.dsc.umich.edu/services/umalert