Ensure that you are setup and ready to use UM-Flint VPN resources.
Faculty and staff can connect to their university-owned, Windows computers from home by using the Remote Desktop feature.
Online meetings and collaboration.
All Google services are available anywhere.
For assistance with online learning and Blackboard.
File Storage and Sharing
Access H drive, U-M Box, Google Drive, or share files using Filelocker.
Banner is available from anywhere.
Most student resources are available from off campus.
- Blackboard - https://bb.umflint.edu
- Student Information System - https://sis.umflint.edu
- My UM-Flint - https://my.umflint.edu
- Library Resources - https://libguides.umflint.edu/library
- LabAnywhere - https://labanywhere.umflint.edu
The Emergency Alert System is a system setup by the university to inform the campus community of immediate dangers, emergencies on campus, and closures due to weather or power outages.
- Students - https://support.umflint.edu/its/article/configuring-the-emergency-alert-...
- Faculty & Staff - https://csprod.dsc.umich.edu/services/umalert