library director search
How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position. This position will be open until filled, however for best consideration, please apply by September 8, 2021. You can read more about the position here.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Library Director Search Advisory Committee
- Shan Parker, Associate Professor of Health Education
- Paul Streby, Senior Associate Librarian
- Liz Svoboda, Associate Librarian
- Ken Sylvester, Director of Research
- Levi Todd, Student Government President
All members of the campus community are invited to share their thoughts with the Library Director Search Advisory Committee. Thank you.