Whether you are planning a trip for yourself or holding a conference for hundreds, the University of Michigan-Flint residence halls are available to meet your needs. The residence halls are located in the heart of downtown Flint, and central to the UM-Flint campus. Throughout the year, guests can enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings, explore museums and attractions, take nature walks, and enjoy the beauty campus offers.
Faculty, staff and non-residential students at the University of Michigan-Flint are also welcome to utilize our guest services for overnight accommodations.
Please be aware we are not accepting reservations between November 1st and November 9th unless you are an attendee at the Place Based Education Conference. Attendees should use the designated form located below the general guest reservation page.
Stay On the UM-FLINT CAMPUS for:
- Convenience. The residence halls are in the center of the campus and the city of Flint. You won’t find a shorter commute!
- Amenities. State-of-the-art conference meeting spaces with smart podium technology.
- Flexibility. Stay a night or several, we can accommodate your needs.
- Support. The hall is fully staffed and operates a 24-hour desk to assist you.
- Safety. UM-Flint has 24/7 safety patrol and a 24-hour staffed entryway with keycard entry