Getting Started with BlueJeans
BlueJeans is a cloud-based solution that delivers high-quality telepresence videoconferencing, content sharing, and real-time video sharing.
features and benefits
- Available to UM-Flint faculty, staff, and students
- Support for multiple platforms
- High-resolution video
- High-resolution content sharing
- Live chat
- Basic recording (unlimited)
- Recorded video sharing
- End-to-end encryption
- Accessing BlueJeans
- Creating a Session
- Inviting Participants
- Sharing Digital Content
- Recording a Session
- Adapting to a remote work environment? Please see the BlueJeans Best Practices Guide for working from home.
- Learn about BlueJeans Accessibility features and live captioning during meetings and webinars.
- Check out more BlueJeans tutorial videos here.
Support and training
Ann Arbor ITS is offering BlueJeans training sessions to ensure our campus is prepared for remote work and classes. Please see details for these sessions here.
Contact BlueJeans directly at 866-613-4030 (24/7) or 408-791-2830.