UM-Flint at LCC
Complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing, bachelor of science in Psychology, or Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration close to home at the LCC University Center and online.
- High-quality curriculum taught by UM-Flint faculty.
- Mix of face-to-face and online sections.
- Start any semester.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with Jennifer Spenny at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 483-9727.
- Apply online here (students admitted every semester).
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov.
Have your official transcripts sent to:
Admissions office, 245 UPAV
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
NOTE: If you applied and submitted all of your transcripts over a month ago and have not yet been admitted, please call the Office of Admissions at (810) 762-3300.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The school code for UM-Flint is 002327.
For course information and degree requirements, visit the online catalog.