Do these items first as you prepare your course for the next semester. Your course will be available to students on the first day of the semester.
- Request a course combine if you are teaching multiple sections of the same course.
- Important: Wait for the combine to complete before moving on.
- This is optional if you prefer to have separate sections.
- Course copy from your old to your new course.
- Decide if you want to include last semester's announcements and discussion forums.
- If any graded items are to be copied, such as tests, assignments, or discussion boards, be sure to include the Grade Center Columns and Settings.
- Important: You will receive an email when the copy is complete. Do not perform the same copy again if you have not received this email.
- Check for duplicate material and tests, delete where appropriate.
- Check total points in the grade center and make sure it matches the total points you have indicated in your syllabus.