Transfer students can complete these bachelor's degree programs online:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS)
For students who have an associate degree and/or experience in a technical field
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
For students majoring in general business, marketing, and/or accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration (BS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
For registered nurses with an associate degree in nursing (ADN)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BS)
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (BSRT)
Students must have registered respiratory therapist (RRT) credential awarded by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) or be a certified respiratory therapist (CRT) who is RRT eligible.
- Bachelor of Science in Substance Use Treatment and Intervention (BS)
NOTE: Transferable credits are required to complete these degree programs.