UM-Flint at SC4
Complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Psychology close to home at the SC4 University Center and online.
- High-quality curriculum taught by UM-Flint faculty.
- Mix of face-to-face and online sections.
- Start any semester.
- Schedule an appointment to speak with Stephanie Martiny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-488-0571.
- Apply online here (students admitted every semester).
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov.
Have your official transcripts sent to:
Admissions Office, 245 UPAV
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
NOTE: If you applied and submitted all of your transcripts over a month ago and have not yet been admitted, please call the Office of Admissions at (810) 762-3300.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The school code for UM-Flint is 002327.
Visit the Web site for the Office of Financial Aid.
For course information and degree requirements, visit the online catalog.