To register, please visit the TOEFL Website
If you are having trouble finding the test center, please review our Campus Map
- Registrants should arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of their scheduled exam.
- Free parking is available in Lot S, located to the North of the William S. White Building
- Registrants will be required to present a passport or other valid picture ID as directed by TOEFL.
- If friends and family accompany the registrant, they may want to take advantage of our local amenities.
- The University of Michigan-Flint is not involved in the scoring of the TOEFL exam and does not have access to scored results. Scores will be mailed and posted on ETS’s website within approximately 15 business days after the exam has been completed.
For assistance in locating the campus or computer lab, please contact:
Office of Extended Learning
Administrators: Test center configuration