Getting Started With Zoom
Features and benefits
- Available for UM-Flint faculty, staff and students
- HD video and audio
- Built-in collaboration features
- End-to-end encryption for all meetings
- Recording and transcripts
- Streamlined calendaring
- Team chat
- Visit the Zoom page for more information, or access the tool directly at zoom.umich.edu.
- Call in to a Zoom meeting by phone at +1 646 876 9923, followed by the meeting ID when prompted.
- Install Zoom for GSuite add-on to schedule meetings from Gmail and Google Calendar.
Using Zoom in blackboard
Read how to integrate Zoom into your course here.
Watch the video below to learn how to integrate Zoom into your course.
- Is this your first time using Zoom? Please see the following Quick Start Guides for help getting started.
- Check out Common Tasks in Zoom to learn how Zoom can make your day to day tasks and meetings easier and more productive.
- Learn how to secure meetings in Zoom to ensure meetings, classes, and community are protected
- Learn about Zoom Accessibility features and live captioning during meetings and webinars.
Support and training
Zoom and Ann Arbor ITS are partnering to offer UM-Flint faculty, staff, and students live training sessions along with two 30-minute drop-in Q&A sessions. For a complet list, check out Zoom Training & Drop-in Q&A Sessions.