UM-Flint encourages any person subjected to discrimination, disciminatory harrassment or sexual misconduct to seek assistance and support. There are several resources available to you.
Call 911 for Immediate Assistance
If there is a crime in progress or you need immediate medical care or safety measures, call 911.
Resources, Support and Assistance with Reporting
- Understanding the Discrimination and Harassment Reporting Process
- Faculty & Staff--Office of Human Resources
- Faculty and Staff Counseling and Consultation Office (FASCCO)
- Students: Office of the Dean of Students, Center for Gender and Sexuality, Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Disability and Accessibility Support Services