Please join the University of Michigan-Flint's BFA capstones, 401 Senior Design Portfolio and 498 Career Strategies for Artists, and University Outreach at the 2nd Annual Symposium on Arts and Entrepreneurship.
April 6, 2018
8:30 am - 1:30 pm
615 S Saginaw St, Flint, Michigan 48502
There will be light breakfast and lunch served.
Our speakers include:
- Ernie Gilbert, Art director, Designer & Animator
- Barbara Hunyady, Cline, Cline & Griffin, PC
- Oaklin Mixon, GoodBoy Clothing
- Anna Schuller, Young Artist Minds
- Drew Smith, The Scott & Miller Group
- Michael Wright, Factory Two Makerspace
The students and Faculty will each contribute a work of art for a Silent Auction to Benefit "Young Artist Minds" organization. The Silent Auction will be available for viewing and bidding April 6 through Art Walk on April 13.