[IN] on the Road Business Pitch Competition
Business Boot Camp Sessions
No cost to attend, thanks to generous support from the C.S. Mott Foundation
A multi-part workshop series, offered throughout the year at different neighborhood locations.
- This program is geared towards local teens and adults. It is offered at no cost in community venues to improve access and to increase the level of residents’ entrepreneurial knowledge.
- The individual workshops are two to three hours long and participants can meet with business counselors one-on-one before and after each session.
- Participants who complete the sessions will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
The curriculum covers:
- Vetting your big idea
- Customer discovery
- Marketing techniques and considerations
- Financial management
- Establishing the business
The Fall Session will take place in Grand Blanc and is supported by the Harding Foundation.
October 4, 11, 25th from 5 - 8 p.m. at the McFarlen Library in Grand Blanc (515 Perry Road, Grand Blanc, MI 48439).
Dinner will be provided. Register here for Grand Blanc Sessions.
More dates and locations in Flint will be coming soon.