CASPer is an online test which assesses for non-cognitive skills and interpersonal characteristics.
- Computer-Based Assessment for Sampling Personal Characteristics.
- Visit www.takeCASPer.com, complete the American Professional Health Sciences (CSP10101)
- Test is only valid for one admission cycle
- Please direct any inquiries on the test to email@example.com
- Scores are sent directly to the Office of Graduate Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org, not to CASPA.
- Email email@example.com to have scores sent to UM-Flint.