Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
All applicants must complete the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) in order to be considered for admission regardless of previous degrees earned. GRE scores are to be submitted as part of the CASPA application:
- Minimum acceptable GRE scores: 285 combined verbal and quantitative, 3.5 writing score
- Early Decision: September 1 and Regular Decision: January 15
- If there is more than one GRE score, the test with the highest combined score will be used for admission decisions.
- GRE scores are valid five years at the time of application submission.
- Scores considered must be from the same date of exam.
- UM-Flint CASPA GRE Designated Institution code: 4374