To graduate from the UM-Flint PA Program and earn a Master of Science, Physician Assistant (UM-Flint PA program) degree, the student must:
- Successfully complete all course work according to program defined academic standards
- Achieve a minimum overall 3.0 GPA
- Successfully pass all components of the summative evaluation conducted in the final semester of the Program
- Demonstrate achievement of Entrustable Professional Activities
- Submit a completed graduation application to the Office of Graduate Studies
- Be in good academic standing. In the event that a student is on academic probation as he/she enters the final semester, he/she must still have the required overall GPA. of 3.0
- Demonstrate professionalism expected of a student in the PA profession in accordance with the AAPA Code of Ethics.
- Complete all requirements for graduation within 3 years of the original date of matriculation
- Have no incomplete grades
- Have no financial or library obligation with University of Michigan-Flint
Students should apply for graduation one term before all requirements for the UM-Flint PA program degree are complete. The graduation application is available through the Student Information System (SIS).