Agreements with financial committment:

Send to Procurement with Requisition. Buyer will route to legal as required.  (A sole source form is also required for purchases over $10,000 that are not competitively bid.) 

Agreements without financial committment:

Send directly to campus paralegal.

Affiliation/Articulation Agreements:

Send directly to campus paralegal.

Grant-Related Contracts and Agreements:

Must be approved by ORSP - Ann Arbor and should be routed to the Director - Office of Research located at 530 French Hall.