How to Apply

NOTE:  You must be able to practice physical therapy currently, in the country of your degree, in order to be eligible for this program.  Please feel free to contact the department should you have any questions. 

Information can be found HERE.  Please scroll down to review the Physical Therapy Bridge to U.S. Credentialing Program.

You will apply as a Non-Candidate for Degree (NCFD) using the Lifelong Learning Application found HERE.