The demand for health care is increasing, making the training of empathetic, ethical, and effective health care administrators a top priority. UM-Flint students receive a world-class education that results in professional success, personal advancement, and patient well-being.
The program’s online format accommodates the learning styles and schedules of today’s busy students — whether those students are starting as freshmen or taking advantage of transferable credits earned at another institution. This program is also available in a traditional, face-to-face format.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR SUCCESS
This program offers year-round enrollment opportunities, a dedicated in-house advising staff, an internship coordinator, and faculty experts who have made mentoring core to their approach as University of Michigan educators.
- A cumulative GPA of a least 2.7 (B-) in the following courses or their transfer equivalents, with no grade lower than C (2.0):
- CIS 128 - Introduction to Computer Information Systems I (3)
- ECN 202 - Principles of Economics (Microeconomics) (3)
- HCR 201 - Introduction to Health Careers (1)
- SOC 100 - Introduction to Sociology (3)
- One from:
ENG 112 - Critical Writing and Reading (3)
EHS 120 - Ecology of Teaching and Social Work (3)
- One from:
PHL 162 - Introduction to Ethics (3)
PHL 168 - Philosophy of Bioethics (3)
- One of:
MTH 090 - Intermediate Algebra (3) , with a grade of C (2.0) or better
Placement into MTH 111 or a higher-level MTH course.