The MS in Health Care Management program is designed for mid-level
managers from the local and regional private and non-profit hospital and
health care sectors for whom leadership and organizational knowledge
and skills are necessary components of professional success and personal
advancement in their respective health care industries.
Mode of Delivery
The Master of Science in Health Care Administration requires a minimum
of 30 credit hours and may be completed with a part-time or full-time
schedule in a hybrid (online and NetPlus!) format.
A minimum of 30 credit hours as follows:
A. Managment Courses (12 credits)
- ACC 521 - Accounting for Managers (3).
- FIN 551 - Business Economics (3).
- MGT 541 - Organizational Behavior (3).
- SCM 512 - Applied Quantitative Analysis (3).
B. Health Care Administration Courses (18 credits)
- HCR 509 - Healthcare Strategic Planning (3).
- HCR 564 - Healthcare Marketing Strategies (3).
- HCR 577 - Financial Management in Health Care (3).
- HCR 578 - Healthcare Quality Management (3).
- HCR 587 - Legal Issues in Health Care (3).
- PHS 567 - Health Information Management (3).