Day passes will be unavailable until further notice. Upon re-opening, only students and individuals with a current membership will be able to access the facility.
Day Pass Information
Anyone, including students not currently enrolled and the general public, may purchase a day pass or a membership. Each day pass includes one towel and day use lockers are available for use with your own lock.
Valid photo identification is required for patrons 18 years of age and older. Minors under 18 require an adult sponsor 18 years or older in order to gain entrance. Adult sponsor must also purchase day pass or have valid membership privileges at the Recreation Center. Click here for more information on youth policies.
Day Pass Rates
- Adult Pass (ages 18 - 61) - $12
- Youth Pass (ages 13 - 17) - $10
- Child Pass (ages 6 - 12) - $5
- Seniors (62 and older) - $6
- Under 5 - FREE!
Discounted 10 Pass Packs - available for sale in the Business Office
- 10 Adult Passes (ages 18 - 61) - $90
- 10 Youth Passes (ages 13 - 17) - $75
- 10 Child Passes (ages 6 - 12) - $37
- 10 Senior Passes (ages 62 and older) - $45
Day Pass Consignments
Corporations, schools, and other organizations may purchase day passes at reduced rates in bulk quantities. For additional information, call the main office at (810) 762-3441.