Giving & Sponsorships
Make a Gift
The University of Michigan-Flint Recreation Center strives to uphold the tradition of excellence that one would expect from the university. Memberships, day pass purchases, and student fees provide the bulk of our program and operations funding. It takes gifts, like yours, to provide scholarships for kids to attend youth camps who otherwise would not be able to attend. Gifts and sponsorships also help to make special equipment purchases and/or facility renovations possible.
We want you to know that your gift or sponsorship makes a positive impact on the lives of our community youth, UM-Flint students and our patrons.
You can make a gift online through the University of Michigan’s secure, encrypted system. If you have any questions about giving at UM-Flint, please contact University Advancement.
- 6’x40” – $800
- 8’x8’ – $1,500
- Full-color banner suspended from Rec Center’s overhead track (6’x40”) or gym wall (8’x8’)
- Exposure to over 200,000 individual visits per year
- Company logo and website link displayed on Rec Center webpage
- Company banner printed in Rec Center marketing brochure printed three times/year
- One-year complimentary adult membership or 50 Adult Day Passes
- If interested in becoming a banner sponsor or for information on other sponsorship opportunities, contact Recreational Service.