The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is committed to supporting faculty in achieving their research goals. Services include, but are not limited to:
U-M Internal Funding: explore university-wide funding programs currently open on Research Commons (via InfoReady).
External Funding: explore the U-M library's Research Funding & Grants Guide.
Michigan Research Experts: is a searchable database of research expertise across all three University of Michigan campuses, developed by the Medical School Office of Research (requires U-M authentication). Find collaborators, find funders, track publications, impact and patents.
Proposal Samplers: Review examples of succesfully funded proposals donated by U-M faculty.
- UMOR's Proposal Library: a diverse range of sample proposals for federal and private sponsores (requires authentication)
- UMMS Proposal Sampler: outside UMMS contact Heather Offhaus (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access.
- Connect with Ken Sylvester, PhD, Director of UM-Flint Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, email@example.com
- Jill Jividen, PhD, Director of Research Development, UM Office of Research, U-M Ann Arbor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of Freelance Editors (provided by UMOR)