ORSP provides free poster printing support for UM-Flint faculty, staff, and students presenting at research conferences. Please note: this service is limited to individuals presenting at conferences and does NOT include class assignments or any non-research related endeavors (student organizations, marketing, etc). For that type of service, we recommend you contact University Printing Services. Their typical fees are between $6-12 per square foot.
- To create a poster, select one of the downloadable templates below. You can also find poster templates online at a variety of sites. If you would like tips on creating your poster from scratch, this guide can assist you.
- We ask for at least 24 hours lead time.
- Once your poster is completed, you may email the file to Andre Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your thumb drive to 4203 WSWB. Prior to submitting your poster, please make sure you have reviewed it and that it is in final form. Because poster printing is costly (paper, ink, time, etc), once your poster is printed, no reprints are not allowed.
- Poster lamination is also available by request
- When your poster is completed, you will be emailed. You may pick up your print in 4203 WSWB. Unfortunately, we do not ship posters nor do we provide carry tubes.