Complete your Bachelor’s degree in nursing ONLINE with UM-Flint’s RN to BSN program!
The Academic Program Made for Professional Nurses
Turn your RN into a bachelor degree with the RN to BSN program at the University of Michigan-Flint. Designed for nurses who are already working and facing the demands of the healthcare landscape, this program is convenient and taught by caring faculty who are invested in your success.
The Top 10 reasons why UM-Flint’s RN to BSN program is ranked #1 RN to BSN program in Michigan by registerednursing.org:
1. Nationally accredited for quality by CCNE
2. Committed to student success
3. 15 UM-Flint credits awarded for passing your NCLEX
4. Early Assurance to UM-Flint MSN/DNP Programs
5. Start before completing your NCLEX or ADN program
6. All classes offered online each major semester
7. International service learning opportunities
8. Start any semester (fall, winter, spring, summer)
9. Undergraduate certificate opportunities
10. Earn a University of Michigan Degree
Get Ready to Earn Your Nursing Degree from UM-Flint
The diverse field of nursing offers the opportunity to serve others with knowledge and compassion. At the University of Michigan-Flint, you will learn from top professors who are leaders that know how to prepare students for the rewarding opportunities that await them as future nurses.
The RN to BSN at UM-Flint is online, flexible, and intended for the working RN who seeks to advance their education, career, and service to patients. The online format leverages innovative technologies that ensure meaningful faculty/student interaction.
Attributes of the UM-Flint RN to BSN online program includes:
Case Management Undergraduate certificate
Leadership & Management Undergraduate certificate
RN to MSN & RN to DNP Pathways
No Statistics or Chemistry Required
Start before finishing your ADN or completing your NCLEX
For Fall 2021, UM-Flint is offering more scholarships and grants than ever before, helping you to afford an outstanding education.