Inter-disciplinary prerequisites. (12 credits).
Requirements. Completion of 33 credits as follows.
- Social-scientific inquiry & core courses (21 credits).
SOC 210 , SOC 384 ; SOC 215 or PSY 322 ; CRJ 388 , CRJ 450 ; CRJ 432 /PUB 432 ; CRJ 485 /SOC 485 .
- Additional courses (12 credits).
Four from: ANT 340 ; CRJ 380 , CRJ 381 , CRJ 384 , CRJ 385 , CRJ 386 , CRJ 398 , CRJ 430 ; CRJ 300 /WGS 300 ; POL 380 ; SAT 202 ; SOC 340 , SOC 380 , SOC 382 .
- All requirements of the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) Bachelor of Arts degree, including distribution requirements in addition to general education requirements .
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Koch.
- All requirements for the Criminal Justice General Program (BA) , including SOC 210 . SOC 210 is ordinarily elected in the sophomore year.
- Statistics. SOC 215 , PSY 322 , or an equivalent course approved by the advisor, recommended for the sophomore year.
- SOC 384 and CRJ 391 , taken in the junior year.
- CRJ 496 and CRJ 497 , Honors Thesis I and II (4 credits each).
- All requirements of the University Honors Program .
Prospective Honors Program students are urged to acquaint themselves as early as possible with the particular procedures for acceptance into the Criminal Justice Program’s Honors Concentration. See the departmental honors advisor or the Honors Program Director for this information.Read More