University community members, students, faculty, staff and guests are encouraged to report all crimes and public safety related incidents to police in a timely manner. Bystanders or witnesses are encouraged to report when a victim is unable to report. Help keep our campus commuity safe - Call the Department of Public Safety (DPS) as soon as you become aware of any crime, suspicious activity, or public safety concern.

University of Michigan-Flint Department of Public Safety (DPS)
(810) 762-3333
*DPS has police jurisdiction on any U-M-Flint property; if the incident occurred off-campus the report should go the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction. DPS can help you determine the applicable law enforcement jurisdiction.

Flint Police Department -> Genesee County 911 Communications Center
Dial 911 for emergency and non-emergency incidents

**You may also use the Emergency Blue Light Phones located throughout campus to report an emergency. Campus Security Authorities (CSAs) may report Clery Crimes HERE.

Note: The University of Michigan-Flint does not have policies or procedures for victims or witnesses to report crimes on a voluntary, confidential basis for inclusion in the Annual Security Report.