Patricia Sellinger is the chief Freedom of Information officer at the University of Michigan. She may be reached by phone at (734) 763-5082. The office is responsible for handling FOIA requests made to the Flint and Dearborn campuses as well as to the Ann Arbor campus.
- Written FOIA requests should be sent to the University of Michigan FOIA Office, 2025 Fleming Building, 503 Thompson Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1340.
- Requests can be faxed to the office at (734) 763-1399.
- They can also be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
- Please specify with as much detail as possible the records you wish to inspect and/or receive copies of. For example, if applicable please include the time period involved, and the department where the documents may be located, if you know it.
- Please include your mailing address and daytime phone number, as well as an e-mail address and fax number if applicable.
Visit The Freedom of Information Act Office at: https://foia.vpcomm.umich.edu