School of Education & Human Services Dean Search
How to Apply
All applications and nominations will be held in the strictest confidence. The Search Advisory Committee will begin reviewing candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. However, for best consideration, please submit your application materials by January 4, 2021.
Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae, a statement summarizing the applicant’s personal vision and relevant leadership experiences, as well as preferred contact information, sent electronically here. Thank you for your interest in this position.
SEHS Dean Search Advisory Committee
- Donna Fry (Co-Chair), Dean, College of Health Sciences
- Pamela Ross McClain (Co-Chair), Associate Professor of Education and EDL Program Director
- Todd Womack, Advisor/Counselor and Adjunct Lecturer, Social Work
- Joslyn Marinelli, Director, Early Childhood Development Center
- Sade Wilson, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Center for Educator Preparation
- Julie Ma, Assistant Professor, Social Work
- Laura McLeman, Associate Professor, Mathematics & Secondary Education
All members of the campus community are invited to share their thoughts with the SEHS Dean Search Advisory Committee. Thank you.