Teaching Students to Make a Difference
The School of Education and Human Services (SEHS) at the University of Michigan-Flint is for students who are pursuing careers as educational leaders, teachers, social workers and in other related fields.
Each SEHS student has the opportunity to engage with the community in meaningful ways from student teaching to service learning projects and more.
With a diverse array of majors to choose from, outstanding expert faculty, and the University of Michigan tradition of excellence, UM-Flint students receive an excellent education where they are both challenged and supported so they are ready to either enter the workforce or move up in their career.
Explore all SEHS has to offer, and get ready to join us today.
- Early Childhood Studies
- Elementary Education
- Secondary Teacher Education Certification
- Social Work
- Substance Use Treatment & Intervention
Secondary Teaching Certificates
- Early Childhood Education: MA
- Education with Secondary Certification: MAC
- Educational Administration: MPA
- Educational Leadership Pathway
- Educational Technology: MA
- Inclusive Education: MA
- Literacy Education: MA
- Mathematics Education for Elementary & Early Childhood Educators: (MA)