UM-Flint’s School of Health Profession and Studies invites you to attend
an information session all about the wide range of health programs in top career areas.
Thursday, March 22
6 – 8p.m.
While you're here, you’ll have the chance to:
- Interact with current students and faculty
- Speak with representatives from Financial Aid, Housing and Admissions
- Learn about our wide range of quality degree programs
- Explore classrooms and labs
- Hear about scholarships
- Participate in short and interactive presentations
- Win a scholarship and door prizes
- Enjoy hors d'oeuvres — our treat