school of management dean search
How to Apply
All applications and nominations will be held in the strictest confidence. The Search Advisory Committee will begin reviewing candidates immediately and will continue until the position is filled. However, for best consideration, please submit your application materials by August 17, 2021.
Applications should include a detailed curriculum vitae, a statement summarizing the applicant’s personal vision and relevant leadership experiences, as well as preferred contact information, sent electronically here. Thank you for your interest in this position.
SOM Dean Search Advisory Committee
- Brian Blume (Co-Chair), Professor of Organizational Behavior/Human Resources and Associate Director of Hagerman Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, School of Management
- Brenda Harrison (Co-Chair), Sr. Academic Advisor/Counselor, School of Management
- M. Usman Ahmed, Assistant Professor of Supply Chain & Operations, School of Management
- Erin Cavusgil, Myron and Margaret Winegarden Professor and Professor of Marketing, School of Management
- Francine Cullari, Lecturer IV in Business Law, Labor & Employment Law, International Business Law, School of Management
- Min Jung Kang, Assistant Professor of Finance, School of Management
- Melissa Stephens-Farrell, Major Gifts Officer Senior
All members of the campus community are invited to share their thoughts with the SOM Dean Search Advisory Committee. Thank you.