Join the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Graduate Programs for our Health Professions Spotlight event! Representatives from the following programs include:
- Health Care Management (Graduate MS)
- Nursing (Graduate BSN-DNP, MSN-DNP, DNP-Executive Leadership, and Nursing Certificates)
- Occupational Therapy (Graduate OTD)
- Physical Therapy (Graduate DPT)
- Physician Assistant (Graduate MS)
- Public Health (Graduate MPH & Dual BS/MPH)
- Health Care Administration (Undergraduate)
- Health Sciences (Undergraduate)
- Public Health (Undergraduate)
- Radiation Therapy (Undergraduate)
- Respiratory Therapy (Undergraduate)
- Nursing (Undergraduate)
- Pre-Professional Programs including:
- Pre- Dental, Pre-Med, Pre-Pharm, Pre- OT, Pre- PA, Pre- PT
During the open house, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Tour our newly renovated Murchie Science Building (MSB) (Optional tours 5-6 p.m.)
- Speak with program faculty and current students
- Chat with various campus representatives during our student involvement fair (7-8 p.m.)
- Learn more about our dual degree graduate programs:
- Dual DNP/MBA
- Dual DPT/MBA
- Dual OTD/MBA
- Dual PA/MBA
- Dual DPT/PhD
- Joint BS/MPH
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (810) 762-3300.
Wednesday, February 23
University of Michigan-Flint
William S. White Building Atrium
Map with driving directions
Parking information (Guest parking is available in lot P)
Space is limited and registration is required to attend.
Prior to the event, a text and/or email will be sent to confirm your attendance.
Health & Safety Protocols
Attendees are limited to one guest.
Masks will be required inside all campus buildings.
All attendees will be required to fill out the UM Health Screening prior to or upon arrival.
By attending this event, you will receive a $55 application fee waiver
and be entered into a drawing for one of two $2,000 UM-Flint scholarships!