Four easy payments to fit your budget
As you begin registering for Fall 2019 courses and prepare for the start of the semester, now is the time to start planning your budget. To help with the process, we offer a flexible no-interest four-month payment plan that lets you spread the cost of tuition for Fall 2019 over the semester.
Here is how the four-month payment plan works:
1. Sign up between July 18, 2019 and August 13, 2019 (by 8PM) at the Student Account Center
2. Pay the $42 fee online when you sign up
3. First-time UM-Flint students will receive a paper bill indicating the amount of tuition due, including the first payment. All students will also receive email reminders prior to payment due dates.
4. Make your four tuition payments by the following dates:
Payment can be made online anytime before these due dates at the Student Account Center or in person at the Cashier's office, located at 261 University Pavilion. Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
NOTE: It is important to make your payments by the stated due dates to avoid late fees and registration holds that may prevent you from being able to register for classes or request transcripts.
For assistance in enrolling in the payment plan, please view the online tutorial
Call the Cashiers/Student Accounts Office at 810.762.3490 or email email@example.com
Why Sign up for a Payment Plan?
Signing up for the four-month payment plan option as early as possible allows you to:
- Spread out the cost of attending UM-Flint over the entire semester, rather than paying your tuition all at once up front.
- Pay no interest on the payments you make toward tuition, as long as you make your payments by the stated due dates.
- Have more time to plan and budget before the semester starts.
- Give our Office of Financial Aid staff more time to help you finance your education.
- Make sure you are able to pay for and complete the semester so that you don't lose the credits you earn.
- Make sure you don't end up with student loan debt for a semester you don't complete.
- Keep your financial aid eligibility by paying your tuition and completing the semester.