Always have your UMID number available when coming to or calling the Cashiers/Student Accounts Office for assistance or information.


The Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) allows for disclosure of student information with prior consent

If you would like to give authorization to a parent or spouse, you may do so by filling out our Release Information Form. The parent or spouse will still need to have a UMID number even if the Release Information Form is filled out.